Monday 29 December 2014

Amir PK tha kya ?

I still remember my childhood time when early in the morning few people use to perform "Ramleela". I guess, I have seen Ramayana 100 times on television, may be 1000 times my grandpa would have told me Ramayana stories, that could be reasons I use to love that show of "Ramaleela" early in the morning. Once "Ramaleela" finish I use to go to all characters of show and offer them some food or money. In-spite of knowing that "Rama" is not real one, taking blessing from him is something very peaceful for me. It really hurt me when I saw almost same character of "Shiva" is running away and afraid from PK. I was surprised, why does it happen to me, I use to see such characters when I was child, now I am at age of 30, Why I felt pain in mind, when someone looks like god Shiva and he is running away and afraid of PK ? Am I not enough mature to understand that it's just movie? OR Movie makers are not enough mature to understand sentiment of people like me ?

Well, but question is still remain, "Why I got hurt?" Let me narrate one small story of "Swami Vivekanand". Once one king ask question to swami Vivekanand "Why do you worship statues ? I never seen god in statuses, Don't you understand it is just an dead rock ? "
Swami Vivekanand smile, "Could you please bring the painting of your father?" King got confused, What is connection of my father's panting and worship of god statuses ? he replied. "well, first you get painting then I will tell you my answer" Swami Vivekanand replied. King went inside and come back with big painting of his father. " Now, Can you spit on this painting ? " Swami Vivekanand ask to the king. "What rubbish ? what are you saying Swamiji ? This is painting of my father, How can I spit on his painting? I have attached my sentiment to this painting. I agree he is no more, He is no more to see what I am doing with his painting however I respect him, I can find his presence through this painting." king keep on speaking. "Hold on king , but this painting is just an peace of paper, this is an just dead material" Swamiji replied immediately. "No , No swamiji , for you this might be dead peace of paper but for me, this is my father" King stop here while speaking and keep on looking inside his mind. "hope you got your answer king " Swamiji says with smile and move outside the palace.

The movie makers of PK has asked thousand of questions in movie but they have not answered single of it. I will offer wine to jesus, I will offer coconut/milk to Lord shiva or I will offer "chadar" to Allha. Who are you going to say it is all wrong ? I will offer because I have faith and attached sentiment with this traditions. In PK all they asked are "questions", they never try to gives the answers. PK says "Whatever is human( sorry, Human on earth) is believing about god is false, because God does not exist, It is the imagination of human on earth who keeps him alive or gives him hope to live better life".  

If you says God is imagination or chemical "locha" of my brain then Yes, Yes , Yes , I mean yes , I go to temple,  Stand in queue for Darshan and even I take flowers, coconut and candle along with me, and YES, I spend money on it. That's the way I live my life. Do you have any problem ? If "NO" then stop showing such movies which hurts my sentiment . And if you have problem then show me solutions, Exactly the same way expressed in movie "OMG", In OMG, It shows that instead of wasting milk in temple I will give it to poor person, because I can find god in him. It will give me immense peace in mind. In movie like OMG at the end they shows existence of GOD in human,in animal, in flowers, in waterfall, in birds, even in ant. PK says GOD is imagination of Human being that is reason people are angry and asking Amir " movie banate wqat PK tha kya ? "

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete